+92 334 717 1515
we are following below steps to maintain our product Quality
- PP Meeting
- Fabric Inspection including lab reports
- Trims and accessories inspection
- Fabric Dye lot inspection
- Shrinkage test
- Shade check
- Spreading check
- Marker check
- Pattern check
- Cut panels check
- Bundles Check
Quality Control & QA Set UP
1.Setting quality standards of buyer’s requirements and guidance for each departments and processes
2. Responsible for each aspect of quality control and product assembly
3. Development, Quality implement, communicates and maintains a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into quality system requirements.
4. Development and Production team to maintain product quality.
5. Assisting technicians with checking patterns /specification and construction, identifying and resolving production with proper time, and to make a final decision on quality according to customer’s standards and requirements.
6. Supervise in the handling of sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement, workmanship, fitting, accessories, etc., and giving comments on production.
7. Ensuring all quality & production issue by Auditing & Controlling
9. Auditing inward fabric and trims and ensuring only quality goods are accepted.
10. Involvement in product development and sampling stage and take care of quality aspects of samples.
11. Ensure that no faulty fabric is sent for cutting. If minor fault are present in the fabric, defects should
be marked on the fabric and same thing must be communicated to cutting department.
12. Preparing audit report of the fabric and trims quality.
13. Conducting pre-production meeting before production start.
14. To give size set sample approval.
15.Doing In-line inspection to check the quality
16. To keep all necessary documents and quality SOP 19. To provide approval such as print, embroidery (Placements & Sizes), wash & as per required by the buyer.
17. Ensure final product quality.
18. Responsible for analysis quality reports and prepare.
19. Ensuring the right quality of the outward garment/Made ups is going to buyer / shipper.
20. Shipment audits before ship.